This month, Vitafoods Insights focuses on women's health, including market growth, trends and opportunities, but also its challenges and industry concerns, such as gender parity.
Women represent the primary consumer group with purchasing behaviour power, yet most nutraceuticals' focus is male. How can the nutraceutical industry address the challenges behind women's health? What are the opportunities for this market to grow? Why should stakeholders pay better attention to women's health? Tune in to hear more!
- Lorena Carboni, senior scientific communications specialist, Genosis by Lesaffre
- Heather Granato, VP of sustainability & partnerships, food EMEA at Informa Markets and President at Women In Nutraceuticals (WIN)
- Dr Annie George, head of science & research, Biotropics Malaysia
- Kriti Chaudhary, head – business development, Vedic Lifesciences
- Nyx Chong, business development & marketing lead APAC, Kyowa Hakko Bio Singapore
Hyperlink to mentioned resources:
- Grand View Research
- Vitafoods Asia 2022 panel video: Addressing gender parity in science & research
- Vitafoods Insights thematic panel discussions
- Vitafoods Insights industry reports
If you like the show, make sure to subscribe and follow the Vitafoods Insights podcast. Feel free also to recommend the show to a friend you think would enjoy it.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, click here and make sure to check our media kit.